Full Time Visual Merchandiser - Atmosphere (Calgary Signal Hill)
This job posting is no longer active
The Great Outdoors Start Here!
Atmosphere is Canada’s premier outdoor sporting goods and lifestyle store. Specializing in camping, backpacking, hiking, climbing, kayaking, snowshoeing, nordic skiing, adventure travel and all of your outdoor lifestyle needs. We cater to the specific needs of everyone from the adventure and travel enthusiasts to the casual outdoor participants.
At Atmosphere, we love sharing our passion for a healthy active lifestyle, and encourage others to bring their best by being leaders in our surrounding communities. As part of our team, you’ll join a wide network of like-minded individuals, and provide the best advice for our customers by drawing on your first-hand expertise and experiences to set them up for The Complete Experience.
Who you are.
You’re an outdoor enthusiast with flair. Your job will be to combine artistic flair with technical know-how in implementing and executing all aspects of the merchandising initiatives on the sales floor. In short, your ability to visually display Atmosphere products will enhance the Atmosphere shopping experience and contribute positively to sales.
What you’ll do.
- Ensure all visual elements are displayed with current merchandise and reflect current market trends
- Support the set-up of all promotional events and seasonal change-overs.
- Continuously plan and organize the merchandising of wall and floor fixtures
- Maintain all point of purchase, sign-holders and fixtures
- Assist with pricing, unpacking, and placement of stock
- Interact with customers in a friendly and professional manner
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced team environment
- Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
What you bring.
- Prior visual merchandising experience or a degree/diploma in a visual merchandising program
- Hands on experience setting up window and floor displays in a retail environment
- A passion for your activities and a drive to inspire others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to lift/move boxes
At Atmosphere we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of our lifestyle, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.