Part Time Sales Associate - Atmosphere (Prince George)
This job posting is no longer active
The Great Outdoors Start Here!
Atmosphere is Canada’s premier outdoor sporting goods and lifestyle store. Specializing in camping, backpacking, hiking, climbing, kayaking, snowshoeing, nordic skiing, adventure travel and all of your outdoor lifestyle needs. We cater to the specific needs of everyone from the adventure and travel enthusiasts to the casual outdoor participants. Atmosphere is Canada’s premier outdoor sporting goods and lifestyle store.
At Atmosphere, we love sharing our passion for a healthy active lifestyle, and encourage others to bring their best by being leaders in our surrounding communities. As part of our team, you’ll join a wide network of like-minded individuals, and provide the best advice for our customers by drawing on your first-hand expertise and experiences to set them up for The Complete Experience.
Who you are.
Well, for starters, you’re an outdoor enthusiast. You have knowledge and experience with outdoor sports and activities such as camping, hiking, kayaking and climbing. You want to inspire customers to take part in these activities and help them make informed product decisions. You’re the type of person that can connect with customers through these activities and love to share your personal experiences from your outdoor activity pursuits. Whether you’re speaking with a new customer or a loyal friend, you give honest advice and want to set them up with right products and information for The Complete Experience.
What you’ll do.
- Provide every customer with The Complete Experience every time. This means setting them up with everything they need, and need to know, for their sport or activity
- Be a product knowledge expert, which means learn more and experience more through ongoing training
- Maintain a world class retail environment; achieved by executing store visual presentation expectations and maintenance, as well as housekeeping standards
- Ensure 100% price scan accuracy (accurate pricing on all products)
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention Policy and Procedure profiles
What you’ll get.
- Competitive salary
- Discounts on all the latest gear
- A fun, fast paced team environment
- Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
- Opportunity to learn and experience new outdoor activities
- Opportunity to continue doing the outdoor activities you love
What you bring.
- A passion for your activities and a drive to inspire others to be active
- Ability to build trust
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- High school education
At Atmosphere, we pride ourselves on having our jobs be an extension of our lifestyle, with a flexible schedule of work and play. Apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.